Greater Kansas City Bike Repair

*****This just in Mechanic Matt returns to real working world!***

Sorry folks, no more wrenching. I am willing to help those who already know about me and that I have provided service to, but beyond that I am out of the garage bike repair business. What remains here is now a blog about bikes from some guy named Matt that lives in KC. If you care, read on, if you don't, move on. Yes I thought that I would start a bike store in Mission, KS and a new employer hired me just before I signed papers, so sorry folks. Take care and happy trails.

-The Management

Monday, July 6, 2009

Schedule for the week...

Unless you've gotten in touch with me already, it will be tough for me to get a lot of repairs done this week. I have time to show off the Trek, take care of the repairs I have, but outside of that I am going to be busy. Come next Monday the 13th I should be all ready to go again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am restoring a Ladies (or low step) Schwinn Traveler from the 80's (when Panasonic was building the frames) that is in awesome shape. Should have it for sale sometime next week as well. It is cleaning up well and doesn't look as if it was ever ridden hard or stored out in the elements. Nice, lugged 4130 Steel tubing on the frame as well.

If anyone needs anything get in touch, thanks...matt

No comments:

Post a Comment