Greater Kansas City Bike Repair

*****This just in Mechanic Matt returns to real working world!***

Sorry folks, no more wrenching. I am willing to help those who already know about me and that I have provided service to, but beyond that I am out of the garage bike repair business. What remains here is now a blog about bikes from some guy named Matt that lives in KC. If you care, read on, if you don't, move on. Yes I thought that I would start a bike store in Mission, KS and a new employer hired me just before I signed papers, so sorry folks. Take care and happy trails.

-The Management

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear Large Bike Store,

I would really just like to say that I truly appreciate your work ethic and diligence at making you repair customers so happy. I especially like how you tell them old Schwinn's are junk, low end Trek's are junk, and how anything pretty much not new and plus $600 is a throw away bicycle. They really appreciate it as well, so much so in fact that my garage is full of your satisfied customers. Please don't change anything, don't be respectful, don't learn how to repair something older than five years old, and please continue to believe that your brand is somehow better than another brand that is made in one of two plants overseas. Keep up the good work and have a nice day.

Regards,
Mechanic Matt

p.s. Waldo Bikes, River Market Cyclery, and Bike Stop please ignore...

No comments:

Post a Comment