Greater Kansas City Bike Repair

*****This just in Mechanic Matt returns to real working world!***

Sorry folks, no more wrenching. I am willing to help those who already know about me and that I have provided service to, but beyond that I am out of the garage bike repair business. What remains here is now a blog about bikes from some guy named Matt that lives in KC. If you care, read on, if you don't, move on. Yes I thought that I would start a bike store in Mission, KS and a new employer hired me just before I signed papers, so sorry folks. Take care and happy trails.

-The Management

Friday, July 17, 2009

Finishing up a round of bikes...

A lot of bikes last week, hopefully another full weeks worth will occur this week. There has been so much that I haven't been able to get the Schwinn Traveler finished yet. Still that is all a good thing.

Added a new pricing option, the Overhaul ($50). This is for bikes that have been sitting awhile and need everything redone. I had to do it because these types of bikes take me over 3 hours to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment