Greater Kansas City Bike Repair

*****This just in Mechanic Matt returns to real working world!***

Sorry folks, no more wrenching. I am willing to help those who already know about me and that I have provided service to, but beyond that I am out of the garage bike repair business. What remains here is now a blog about bikes from some guy named Matt that lives in KC. If you care, read on, if you don't, move on. Yes I thought that I would start a bike store in Mission, KS and a new employer hired me just before I signed papers, so sorry folks. Take care and happy trails.

-The Management

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trading Bike Work for Printer Repair...

I posted an ad on craigslist that I could use some help with anyone who knows a little something about computer printer repair. Specifically, I am will to trade bike repair like a full tune-up, wheels trued, etc for some help with my printer.

I have a Canon MF5750 that is currently stuck thinking that it has a paper jam. I have spoken with Canon customer service rep and worked through there approprate flow chart. All that conversation basically figured that one of the paper jam sensors is stuck "on", and to repair the machine the sensor would have to be cleaned, replaced, or bypassed. Electronics aren't my strong suit so any help, suggestions or what not would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment