Greater Kansas City Bike Repair

*****This just in Mechanic Matt returns to real working world!***

Sorry folks, no more wrenching. I am willing to help those who already know about me and that I have provided service to, but beyond that I am out of the garage bike repair business. What remains here is now a blog about bikes from some guy named Matt that lives in KC. If you care, read on, if you don't, move on. Yes I thought that I would start a bike store in Mission, KS and a new employer hired me just before I signed papers, so sorry folks. Take care and happy trails.

-The Management

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Latest on the Shop and the Hand...

First off I am happy to say the shop is open again in my opinion. I have a backlog of bikes in my garage first, but if you stumble onto here and want some work done get in touch. I will post a new Craigslist ad in KC when the backlog is taken care of. So good times.
My hand is in good shape for a pretty knarly accident, just some good scaring. Also found out why I crashed. While repairing the bike I found that there was a bent middle ring on the crank. That is what caused the slip between the middle and large gears. It sort of pisses me off, other than that have a good cold early winter Kansas City.

- The Management


No comments:

Post a Comment