Greater Kansas City Bike Repair

*****This just in Mechanic Matt returns to real working world!***

Sorry folks, no more wrenching. I am willing to help those who already know about me and that I have provided service to, but beyond that I am out of the garage bike repair business. What remains here is now a blog about bikes from some guy named Matt that lives in KC. If you care, read on, if you don't, move on. Yes I thought that I would start a bike store in Mission, KS and a new employer hired me just before I signed papers, so sorry folks. Take care and happy trails.

-The Management

Friday, August 28, 2009

no repair for awhile...

sorry folks, hurt my righthand and left arm test riding a bike the thursday. i believe the young'ns would call it an epic fail. i am all scraped up and my hand may need some surgeon's care. it makes it hard to type, let alone work on bikes. so the shop is down for now.

truly sorry,
the management

No comments:

Post a Comment