Greater Kansas City Bike Repair

*****This just in Mechanic Matt returns to real working world!***

Sorry folks, no more wrenching. I am willing to help those who already know about me and that I have provided service to, but beyond that I am out of the garage bike repair business. What remains here is now a blog about bikes from some guy named Matt that lives in KC. If you care, read on, if you don't, move on. Yes I thought that I would start a bike store in Mission, KS and a new employer hired me just before I signed papers, so sorry folks. Take care and happy trails.

-The Management

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bianchi Frame and Raleigh Bike are sold

I will have a Trek 930 mountain bike for sale after it is all cleaned up as well. Get in touch if you are in need a 18" of True Temper Lugged goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment